Cameron North Lodge. Loch LomondAwarded a commendation at The Herald’s Property Awards for Scotland 2017. Cameron North Lodge is a stunning blend of historical building and contemporary architecture… It was a hugely exciting, yet challenging project sitting on the banks of Loch Lomond. Combining state of the art design with the beautiful original features. Retained by PANACEA, it is used as a show home for developments, clients specification days and as a holiday let through the prestigious Oliver's Travels website. It is also the inspiration for one of the collections in our furniture retail arm: www.passionateaboutdesign.co.uk
- Beautiful open plan kitchen and entertainment space with views directly on to Loch Lomond
- Underfloor heating, Philips Ambilight, 8 Person Hot Tub, Bose Sound System, High Spec Appliances
- Modern Electric Heating, Glass wall Bi-fold doors, Electric Gates, Interior designed
Bespoke Induction Hob, High Spec HD TV install in every room
- Direct access to Loch Lomond, Landscaped Grounds, Parking for 8 cars
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 bathroom / shower rooms, 2 Lounge areas, Large Patio
- Situated in quiet, private grounds adjacent to Cameron House Hotel and Duck Bay Marina Hotel.
Please view the video below to tour the property.